CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

ACOD

So I have never really known there was an acronym for adult children of divorce. Sure it gets annoying typing that long description, but I have never used the acronym. So I looked it up and this is what I found. . .


Acronym Definition

ACOD Actual Cost Of Damages
ACOD Adjournment in Contemplation of Dismissal (NY law; criminal matter is dismissed after specific time)

ACOD Adult Children Of Divorce
ACOD Algemene Centrale der Openbare Diensten (Brussels, Belgium)

Do these maybe look the same to you? They sure did to me. Actual Cost of Damages....Adjournment in Contemplation of Dismissal....Adult Children of Divorce...ironic isn't it?

I do not however know what the last one means...I hope it doesn't mess up my little theory.... :)